Tuesday, July 22, 2014

"Boyfriends", Birks, and More.



H&M sandals and American Eagle jeans


H&M bag 


Nasty Gal earrings (sold out)


I have to say, there has been a lot of great trends this season.
It's a shame I'm just now talking about them, 
but better late than never…

As you can see I've only included a few of my favorites into this outfit;
boyfriend jeans, Birkenstocks (or in my case "mock-stocks"), the Céline-inspired tote, and statement jewelry.

We saw the 90's make a come-back earlier in 2013, and it's still here with the über popular distressed jean, and bulky Birkenstock sandal, and I'm glad it is. These American Eagle boy jeans are ridiculously comfortable and affordable, and my "Birkenstocks" are no different. Moving outside pre-millenium inspiration, the famous Céline luggage tote has been popular for a couple years now, but has gained insane recognition within the last several months. Even in my wildest dreams I can't afford a Céline bag, so when I saw this bag at H&M, the similarity and price tag caught me right away and I decided to make the purchase. Moving on to the last item, I got these NastyGal earrings a couple months ago as a birthday present, and I am obsessed with them. Statement necklaces are always popular, but I've noticed that statement earrings are becoming a cool, must-have piece this summer, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. 

Well, there you have it, the top four trends of s/s '14…
All jokes aside, tell me what you think! What are your favorite trends?





1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of ponytailsandpeonies blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete