Saturday, March 22, 2014

Introduction Post!

So this is my first blog, and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I honestly have never thought to try blogging, because I am hands down the lamest person on the planet, and I just don't feel like my life is that interesting enough to share to the internet world. However, recently- through the countless and well-wasted hours I've spent scouring Pinterest and tumblr- I've found that some of the funniest, wittiest stories and most visually enticing photographs come from personal blogs. I can't help but be envious of some of my favorites: The Man RepellerRefinery 29, and the one and only Anna Dello Russo. In retrospect I guess you could say I was inspired by these successful websites, and in an amateur act, I am going to give my own go at blogging. So here's a little introduction as to what I will (mostly) be blogging about:

1. Fashion (obvi)
2. Food
3. Music
4. Art/ Design
5. Books
6. Movies/ television shows
*There's a good chance that I won't be consistent at all with writing about these topics*

I am not a serious person, so hence I will most likely not write about serious things. However, this is still my little blog, and I will write about things that interest me and maybe every so often about things that are personal to me… That being said, welcome to my blog!

-Zoë


No comments:

Post a Comment